Gung Chup Pang Tod - King Prawns and vegetables deep-fried in tempura batter until golden crisp and served with Plum and sweet/sour Chilli sauce. (3 King Prawns)
Namoo - Segments of minced pork contained within a bread base, deep fried to a crisp finish. Flavoured with homemade Plum & Chilli Sauce on the side. (This is a Thailand special).(3 pieces)
Thailand Spring Rolls - Prepared by Onuma, her special recipe. Fried chicken and pork in portions of beansprouts, clear noodles and served with Plum Sauce and sweet/sour Chilli Sauce.
(Below dishes accompany with perfume rice or egg fried rice)
1. Roast Duck ( เป็ดอบยอดผัก) - Absolutely succulent roasted duck, bedded with fried (Choi Sum) seasonal vegetables and Thailand homemade duck sauce.
2. Chilli Kick Chicken (Hot) Slices of Chicken breast stir-fried with fresh chillies, onion, red and green peppers, spring onions and Thai herbs. (Full flavour) Chef Charcrit recipe
3. Gang Keow Wan - Slices of chicken breast and Thai green curry paste cooked in fresh coconut milk with bamboo shoots, string beans, green & red peppers, lime leaf and sweet basil leaves.
4. Panang Neur - Prime cut rump steak, fried with Panaeng curry paste, cooked in coconut milk and garnished with sliced lime and sweet basil leaves.
5. Sweet and Sour Pork - Crispy brown slices of pork prepared with tomatoes, cucumber, onion, spring onions, green and red peppers, pineapple chunks, in sweet and sour sauce Thai style.
6. Pad Thai (Chicken or Pork) - This is an everyday dish for Thai people.
Thai rice sticks, dried shrimp, egg, crushed peanuts and bean sprouts, spring onions, sprinkled with herbs and spices. (This dish contains peanuts)
Gift voucher available
Lunch - CLOSED
Lunch - CLOSED
All major credit cards are accepted.
Minimum order £15.00 per head for food. All prices include VAT at 20%.
Please make us aware if you suffer from any allergies - it is your responsibility to inform us before you eat.
For information on ingredients and allergens, please ask a member of our staff.
9 Ring Road