l. Chicken Satay - Chicken morsels on a bamboo stick marinated in Thai herbs, chargrilled on sticks then served with Peanut Sauce and salad with Thai sweet vinegar dressing. This
dish contains peanuts. £6.55
2. Gung Chup Pang Tod - King Prawns and vegetables deep-fried in tempura batter until golden crisp and served with Plum and Thai sweet Chilli sauce. £6.55
3. Namoo - Segments of minced pork contained within a bread base, deep fried to a crisp finish. Flavoured with homemade Plum & Chilli Sauce. (This is a Thailand special). £5.50
4. Kratong Tong - A mixture of chicken, prawn & sweetcorn lightly sautéed and served in edible baskets made from Thai batter. £5.50
5. Thailand Spring Rolls - Prepared by Onuma, her special recipe. Fried chicken and pork in portions of beansprouts, clear noodles and served with Plum and Thai sweet Chilli sauce. £5.50
6. Tiger Prawn Spring Rolls - Tiger prawns wrapped in marinated minced pork and pastry. Deep fried and flavoured with home made plum and chilli sauce on the side. £6.50
7. Tom Ka Guy - Boned breast of Chicken pieces, boiled in fresh coconut milk, lemongrass, Siamese galangal (a type of ginger) lime leaf, fresh chilli, mushrooms, lime juice and sprinkled with chopped coriander. £5.50
8. Tom Yum Gung (Hot and Sour Soup) - The most popular of all Thai soups. A combination of tender King Prawns, lemongrass, Siamese galangal, lime leaf and mushrooms, sharp with lime juice and aromatic Thai herbs. £5.50
Gift voucher available
Lunch - CLOSED
Lunch - CLOSED
All major credit cards are accepted.
Minimum order £15.00 per head for food. All prices include VAT at 20%.
Please make us aware if you suffer from any allergies - it is your responsibility to inform us before you eat.
For information on ingredients and allergens, please ask a member of our staff.
9 Ring Road