1. Turi Sauvignon Blanc 2015 (Chile) £21.95
Really intense, fruity aromas of peach and apricot, lively and zesty 175ml glass £5.95
on the palate with a real ‘zip’ at the end.
2. Casa Maria Verdejo 2015 (Spain) £21.00
Very attractive, citrusy nose, then a really a lively expression of 175ml glass £5.95
fruit. This is a seriously refreshing example of this ‘in’ grape variety.
3. Chardonnay Henri de Richemer 2015 (France) £21.00
Lashings of exotic fruit, this is an off-dry style of white with a 175ml glass £5.95
smooth, sophisticated character and a lovely rounded, mouth-
filling style. A perfect accompaniment for any of our curry dishes.
4. Turi Merlot 2014 (Chile) £21.95
A fruit-driven style of wine with plenty of red cherry and plum 175ml glass £5.95
flavours, absolutely bursting with ripeness right to the end.
5. Cabernet Sauvignon Henri de Richemer 2014 (Regional France) £21.00
A lovely soft red, full of character with a classic blackcurranty nose 175ml glass £5.95
and a rich, concentrated style. Deliciously smooth and fruitful.
6. Las Manitos Malbec/Shiraz 2015 (Argentina) £21.00
Luscious and full of ripe fruit aromas, this bold blend has slightly 175ml glass £5.95
spicy flavours that make it a perfect match for Thai cuisine.
7. Zinfandel Blush, Willowood 2014 (U.S.A.) £19.95
A fruity blush wine with light strawberry fruit aromas and red 175ml glass £5.95
berry fruit flavours.
8. Pinot Grigio Rosato, Botter 2015 (Italy) £19.95
Delicate scent of summer flowers, beautifully fresh and simply 175ml glass £5.95
perfect with our delicate, fragrant Thai dishes.
Our White Wines
9. Sancerre Vignes Blanche, Domaine Henri Bourgeois 2014 (Loire Valley) £33.00
A beautiful, fresh and elegant Sancerre vinified in respect of the terroir and
tradition by one of the masters of the region. Truly delicious.
10. Gavi di Gavi, La Meirana, Broglia 2014 (Italy) £31.50
Probably one of the best producers of Gavi you will find, this wine has been
served at The Vatican tables during celebratory dinners.
11. Chablis, Premier Cru “Côte de Lechet”, Domaine Fourrey 2014 (Burgundy) £36.00
Superb Chablis made by a brother and sister team. 100% hand-picked fruit
from their very best Côte de Lechet vineyards. A true classic.
12. Pouilly Fumé, Cuvée d’Eve, Jean-Claude Dagueneau 2013 (Loire Valley) £39.75
An outstanding wine carrying the world class family name of Dagueneau. A
very well structured “fumé” that is rich and creamy with mineral components.
13. Gewurtztraminer, Seifried Estate 2012 (New Zealand) £28.50
A delightfully aromatic and floral “gewurtz” from the Nelson region, with
subtle spicy tones. This is a marriage made in heaven with Thai food,
especially our fragrant curry dishes.
14. Sauvignon Blanc, Bascand Estate, Marlborough 2014 (New Zealand) £27.50
Light and fresh with a beautiful perfume of apples and pears with a
vibrant, zesty character. Classic thirst-quenching Marlborough sauvignon.
15. Trefili Pinot Grigio, Cantina San Marziano 2014 (Italy) £21.00
Light and fresh with a beautiful perfume of apples and pears with a 175ml glass £5.95
vibrant, zesty character that is irresistibly thirst quenching.
16. Vouvray, Demi-Sec, Cuvée des Fondraux, £29.75
Domaine Champalou 2013 (Loire Valley) 175ml glass £6.95
Delicately off-dry chenin blanc with passionfruit and fresh tropical
fruit aromas followed by a full and slightly sweet palate then a fresh,
17. Puligny Montrachet, Domaine Sylvain Bzicot 2014 (Burgundy) £59.50
A very refined, rich Puligny with real personality. The grapes are hand-
picked and the wine is only slightly filtered for maximum fruit quality
Our Red Wines
18. Rioja Crianza, Bodega Montesc 2013 (Spain) £26.50
100% Tempranillo, smooth and rich with ripe cherry flavours and a hint
of spice and a touch of vanilla. This comes from a classic vineyard that
has been in the same family for generations.
19. Merlot Gran Reserva, Nostros 2014 (Chile) £27.50
Packed full of succulent blackcurrant with hints of mint and chocolate,
this is a supple, satisfying red.
20. Rioja, Urbina Gran Reserva 1994 (Spain) £47.50
A wonderfully mature Rioja, aged in oak for 18 months. Pronounced,
seductive flavours of spicy fruit and nuts. This is a classy, concentrated
wine with great length and complexity.
21. Barbera d’Alba Superiore, Ausario, Molino 2012 (Italy) £34.50
Intense, deep, rich fruit with succulent characters of ripe cherries and
the merest hint of spice. From a small family producer in beautiful
Piemonte, this is an absolute gem.
22. Reserve Pinot Noir, Good Hope 2013 (South Africa) £29.50
A fragrant, bright Pinot with wonderful succulence and expressive fruitiness.
The successful combination of its earthy, mineral & red berry characters make
For a really lovely drinking Pinot.
23. Fleurie, Domaine Calvaire de Roche Grѐs Didier Desvignes 2014 (Beaujolais) £33.50
Delicate floral aromas of violets and roses lead you on to a charming, silky
palate that is full of the purist fruit with a smooth, elegant finish. A flavour-
some yet deliciously light style of red.
24. Malbec, Finca Decero 2013 (Argentina) £32.00
Intense violet aromatics and bright freshness and acidity which has come to
define Decero Malbec. Elegant tannin complexity reflects beautifully integrated
oak tannins following 14 months in French oak.
25. Tate Shiraz, Franklin Tate Estates 2013 (Western Australia) £29.50
A juicy, succulent wine that is magnificently deep in both colour and flavour.
Lashings of spicy cherried fruit and lovely touch of oak in the background. This
shows true Margaret River style and is simply delicious!
Champagne & Sparkling Wines
27. Pure Prosecco Spumante N.V. (Italy) £24.95
Prosecco is definitely the “fizz” to drink at the moment, this one is 125ml glass £6.50
subtle yet full of flavour, made from pure estate grown fruit by one
of the best producers.
28. Champagne Gruet, Brut Sélection N.V. £39.50
As served in the European Parliament. Delicious, crisp and well-rounded
flavours. Certainly punching well above it’s weight!
29. Champagne Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label N.V. £60.00
An elegant, full-bodied blend and a perennial favourite at all the
best events – like dinner at the Thailand Restaurant!
30. Champagne Laurent Perrier Rosé N.V. £69.50
Using only pinot noir from grand cru villages, this iconic pink Champagne
has delicious raspberry and redcurrant fruit flavours.
31. Cuvée Dom Perignon 2006 £135.00
One of the finest luxury cuvées from the world-famous House of Moët
et Chandon. Supreme quality, as enjoyed by James Bond 007, not a bad recommendation!
32.Sauternes, Reserve Dulong 2010 (France) 100ml glass £6.50
A beautifully luscious dessert wine with an explosion of succulent,
ripe fruits such as apricot and sweet mandarin. Irresistible with
our scrumptious fruit fritters!
Gift voucher available
Lunch - CLOSED
Lunch - CLOSED
All major credit cards are accepted.
Minimum order £15.00 per head for food. All prices include VAT at 20%.
Please make us aware if you suffer from any allergies - it is your responsibility to inform us before you eat.
For information on ingredients and allergens, please ask a member of our staff.
9 Ring Road